According to Socially Devoted 2013 Q3 results, just released from Socialbakers, there is great need for brands to embrace the importance of social customer care. And this makes great sense; since customers are already online it gets more and more pointless to seek customer care through other means such as the telephone.
Socially Devoted 2013 Q3 results show numerous interesting facts that all point to one direction: user’s demand on social care is rising while brands do not seem to be responding to this challenge. Only a 20% of brands are performing accordingly to customer’s demands on social care while the remaining 80% is trying to improve or hasn’t been updated on the market needs.
However, although a small percentage of brands are taking advantage of the great need for social customer care, thus, 10% of the brands on Facebook and Twitter handle 85% of questions. If that isn’t convincing of the impressive need for customer care team then nothing is!
The industries in demand of social customer care
What is also very important is which industries demand the most social customer care. According to the number of questions posed from customers on Facebook and Twitter, Telecom, Retail and Electronics are the three industries that should adapt social customer care right away.
Take a look at the following numbers:
Check out our Social Media and Digital Marketing solutions and don’t hesitate to ask what we can do for you!